Monday, February 28, 2011

No Talent

So I'm not the type of person looking for a relationship, nor am I looking for one. Lately, however, I have noticed that when the time comes and I do want to get serious how am I gonna win the ladies over? In all honestly I've read some girls profiles, blogs, etc. It seems like the guys that actually have chance to be with a women are the ones who have some sort of unique artistic talent, whether it be playing an instrument, drawing, singing, dancing, writting, or some other skill that gets to the women. I thought about what my unique talent my be. Guitar? No, I tried learning and my fingers won't move the way I want them to. I haven't given up, it's just not the talent that will win a women's heart. Piano? HA! No, again, my fingers don't agree with how I play. When I play I don't make music I make some sort of awful God forbidden sound that makes you want to cut your ears off. I haven't given up on the piano either, but it's not my talent. Drawing? .... Let's just stop right there. Dancing? I'm not much of a dancer, I mean I was too shy to dance until the last bit of my junior year of high school after I stopped caring if people thought I looked like an idiot. Singing? Now this is a secret hobby of mine. I wish I could sing, I always enjoyed it, but my voice isn't exactly the greatest out there. My singing voice would just scare all the women away, and that would just be doing the exact opposite of what I'm trying to do. Writting? Another secret hobby of mine. I wish I was more artistic so I could write a masterpiece. Probably do something cliche like explain how a certain someone makes me feel, or talk about how amazingly beautiful they are. However I'm not much of a writter either. I have no skill what's so ever that would catch a women's attention. I know that you don't need one, but it does seem like you do to have a decent shot, and if I do have a talent I wish I knew what it was. Maybe... It's just listening. Girls dig that right? I love to listen to what people have to tell me, and unlike some men with there girlfriends, or wives who don't listen and just agree with everything, I actually show some interest in what someone tells me. It sounds lame I know, anyone can listen. Think Elmer think.... Maybe I'm just talentless, and in all honesty is that a bad thing? Who knows for now I'll just stop thinking about it and worry about other things.

Question for the post:
This one will have one for the guys and one for the girls.

Guys: Do you think it is important to have a skill to win a girls heart?

Girls: Would you like your man to have a unique skill?

2 comments:

  1. Hm...I don't think you're talentless. I think you're very talentful.(Is that even a word?) Everyone has their talents whether they lay dormant for a while or show themselves immediately. And I've already seen a lot of yours:P
    As for the question.
    I don't think my "man" needs to have a "unique" skill. Listening to me, sharing some of my hobbies, likes, and dislikes, and having some kind of decent taste in REAL music is all I ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what women love above everything else? Confidence. If you took a Brad Pitt clone with no confidence and an average looking guy booming with it, a girl is going to be more drawn to the man who keeps his head high, and walks around like he owns the place. Not even in a cocky sense, either. Just be confident in every facet of your life and you'll be golden.

    ReplyDelete