Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Friend of the Post!

Things have been great down here to say the least, but lately a couple strange things have happened. First my food. When I weant to go visit my mom this last weekened she was really nice as to pack up a bit a food for me. Everything was great until yesterday when Robert and I found out that the food was bad. No smell could describe how awful this stench was. GAWD! We had to throw it away so we weant outside to do that. We triple bagged the food just in case the first bagged ripped, but little did we know that the trash isn't picked up until Thursday, so for the next day or so the house is going to smell like dirty gym socks and dirty butthole! It really smells terrible. The next thing that happened was during last Friday night, and by that time Robert and I had already left to good 'ol BD. Well turns out that the house got bricked! Like someone just chucked bricks and smashed our windows. Seriously? What is this the 70's? Do they want us to move out or something geez. I couldn't figure why we would get bricked but here are some possibilities. 1. They wanted us to move out. 2. Someone in this house made enemies with the wrong people. 3. Somebody got drunk and decided to randomly brick peoples houses. I'm leaning more towards 2 and 3. All in all it's been great down here. It's not hot outside it's nice and cool. I've had the pleasure of going out for a walk at night and it's great! This place is really growing on me, but I still miss all the times I had back in BD. The only thing Cedat has over Beaver Dam is cooler temp. I'm going to be doing a thing in my blog I'll see how it works out, but it's called "Friend of th Post" where I randomly select a friend every time I post a blog post and just give you a little bit of their back story and my realtionship with that friend. I will be getting these friends randomly through Facebook. So hold on while I randomly select a friend. -Jeopardy theme plays in your head- ..... Oh by the way the way I randomly pick if you must know is I have that 21 questions app and first person to pop up will be Friend of the post! Look who it is, first friend of the post is... Juan! Juan Perez is a good friend whom I've known since back in Elementary school. What's awesome about Juan is he was/is (not sure on his situation sright now) a hardcore gamer and always tried to find ways have a better gaming experience. For example he gave me a list for game modes for Super Smash Bros for the 64. I vaguely remember one mode and that was called "James Bond Mode" which included picking Samus in her dark costume, setting the damage percentage to fifty, and choosing some other characters in certain colors. I'm guessing Samus was suppose to be James Bond. I also remember that he told me if you pick Kirby in his red color and swallow link you were suppose to look like someone, and if I recall correctly it was a DBZ character. I don't know, but anyway Juan has been awesome growing up and he's been cool when we've hung out. Overall great friend once you get to know him. Well I need some sleep. I was hoping writing this post would make me tired and well it has. Until the next post! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment